Saturday's Sunny Seaside Adventure

Well, on Saturday I had some fun adventures to share with my blog friends!!

We went to a place nearby the seaside. This is where my human's grandparents live. Normally we go to their house, but today we went to the town instead.

It was a nice sunny day and my humans took me for a stroll around, alongside the harbour wall. Luckily for them, I didn't jump in - although it was tempting. We met a few
dog lovers who gave me s
ome cuddles and then we went to a grass park area, where I caught my breath again (You know, carrying them puppies around is hard work!)

Then on the way back to the car my humans let me have a little splash around in the sea, to cool off. I love playing in the water and had fun. Holly & Wilson joined me in the water, although they couldn't come in as deep as me (because they were on-leash, as their recall isn't perfect, although I was off leash because I am such a good girl)

Then we had a nap whilst the humans had some lunch (no leftovers for us though....)

This is when the fun really begins!!! The humans drove to some place called a "sand bath" where we had never been before. So we had to do lots of exploring & sniffing.

Wilson 
We met another doggie, a Jack Russell. The little dogs liked meeting him, because he was just their size.

There was some more water for me to paddle in, and Holly & Wilson had a swim (it wasn't deep enough for me to swim in though) We got quite wet!!! And then shook ourselves off all over the humans :)
Holly 

I rolled around in the sand and then we just had a great time walking about. Some of the humans climbed up these rocks and got quite high! I decided to stay down at the ground though, thank you very much!!

I laid down tin the sunshine for a while, just watching the world go by. I even saw a horse!

Then we headed back and in the car park I met a Collie X puppy, who was cute. She had the same coloring as me - black, white & tan, except not as "symmetrical" as my humans call it.

Meet Sadie.
Then we went back to Grandma & Grandpa's house and there was a visitor there. A Labrador called Sadie. She lives at a nearby farm & often comes down to play. She is still a puppy really & Wilson's new best friend.

Home time!
Tailwags,
Amber x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!