Mummy-to-be

Well, everyone, the exciting news is I am going to be a Mummy!!!!
That's me & Mr Darcy

Last night my humans had to clip some fur from my tummy. It kinda tickled!!! The reason was because today I had something called an "ultrasound" at the Vets.

Then the vet put jelly stuff on my tummy and then rubbed this funny thingy on my tummy. Then on the vets screen showed inside my tummy.

And inside we spotted some ickle little puppies growing inside me!!! ( I knew all along I was in pup and the humans thought so too but they wanted to check to be totally sure!) The puppies were hard to spot but the Vet says there is quite a few!!! So I will have lots of baby puppies :)

Well I am getting kinda big now because you know them puppies take up a lot of room!!! I am also super hungry because I have lots of puppies taking nutrients from my dinner. So my human has started to feed me some more food.

My prince charming is Mr Darcy!!!! And my puppies will be born around July the 30th.

Lots of pupdates to follow :)

Tailwags,
Amber x

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!