My News.




First off, yesterday Bramble had to go away for the weekend (my humans say this is part of her training) so we said goodbye to her for now. Can't wait until she comes back next Monday.


Then my best doggie friend (other than Holly, Wilson & Bramble of course!), Hannah, came over for a visit.


She & me had an explore of the garden, and went to see the kittens, goats & hens to say "hello" Then we chilled out on the grass in the sun.

Then, another doggie arrived. Meet Rozie.


We are minding her for this week. She is an 11 month old Labrador X Golden Retriever. 


So Rozie is a lovely dog and she likes to play with her toys. And play with us dogs. And human cuddles. 



That's all my news for now. 


Tailwags,
Amber x

P.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!