Raw Feeding - Three Months On

Well, I thought it was time for another "pupdate" on how my raw feedings going - which is really super good. :)

My human says she can really see the positive difference in me since going onto raw.

"Amber is looking absolutely amazing on Raw. Their are lots of changes - glossier coat, sparkling clean teeth, firm waste (and less of it too), and just overall a happier & healthier dog"

I love my raw meals, they are so yummy and much nicer than kibble. Uggh the thought of them dry biscuits. Us doggies are carnivores and we deserve real food!!!

I get something called gRÁW in the mornings. it comes in three lip-smacking flavours: Duck, Duck Heart & Spinach - Salmon & Steamed Veg - Chicken with Beef Organs. I love them all  :)

"I have found gRÁW to be the best pre-prepared food, and Amber loves it!! For her breakfast I tend to give gRÁW as it is just handy and convenient."

Then in the evenings I get my Raw Meaty Bones for great chewing!

"For her dinner she often enjoys a Raw Meaty Bone, which is great for her teeth. Often it is chicken! She also gets turkey legs and pork ribs quite a bit as they are some of her favorites!"

The gRÁW contains lots of fruit & veg (as well as a few supplements) so I tend not get many other things other than just meat in my DIY meals. If the humans have some leftover from their dinner I sometimes get that (or otherwise the chickens do!!!)

I have to eat outside because the humans are fussy about "meat on the carpets" and I don't like keeping my bones on a towel (whats the point??) not that I mind eating outside at all.

For interest, when I started back on raw a few months ago Anna took photos of my teeth. You can really see the difference now.

Holly & Wilson also eat raw. They are thriving on it to and enjoy it loads!! Wilson had a few digestive related issues when he came to us as a puppy, but since being on raw they have totally cleared up. 

Raw truly is the best nutrition for your dog. It's the natural diet for us doggies, what we have evolved to eat. So switch your pooch to raw today too!

Tailwags, 
Amber x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Beth,

      Yes I'm really pleased she's doing so well! Wilson is looking great on raw too.

      Anna

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!