Pooch Pack!!!

It that time again - Pooch Pack time!!!! Once again, the postman brought me a box of goodies :)

Here was the treasure inside:

Humans kinda ripped the box so that's why it's not in the photo   :P


  • Planet Dog Orbee-tuff fetch. ball 
My human had been hoping to get this for me, as she thought it looked nice, so she was pleased to see it!! We like Planet Dog dogs, as I have a few, so I am looking forward to many fun play times ahead with this super fun toy. Wilson's a fan too.


  • Go Green Pet Water Bottle 
This should be handy for our walkies adventures. Carrying a bowl with us when we go for a stroll is kinda tricky, so this will be useful. I like the doggie design, too!


  • Thrive ProReward Liver
Yum! Yum! Yum! I ADORE liver treats. These are the perfect size for a training treat, and they smell grrreat. Can't wait to eat them!!!


  • Bailey's Bites "Minties"
Never heard of these before today! Well, I tried it and I liked it!!!

So I thought this month's Pooch Pack was woof-tastic. 11 out of 10!!

Tailwags,
Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!