Fun Day Out!!!

Hello everyone :)

Today I took my humans, along with Holly, Wilson & Bramble, to the Bernese Mountain Dog Club Of Ireland Annual Fun Day. This is an important event in my calender because I can meet all my Bernese friends!

I had a great time. There were loads of dog-loving-humans there that all wanted to pet me and give me cuddles. Of course, I loved all the attention and my tail was wagging so hard it was a blur.

I also took Anna to enter me in "Dog with Best Trick" My human has taught me quite a few tricks but as I could only chose one, I did roll over. With a few barks at the end :) And we came 2nd place which meant we got a certificate. I think Anna better stick that up on the wall!

Then there was some doggies getting treats, so I dragged my humans over so I got get a tasty treat, too. I did my best "sit" and I got a lip-smacking-super-yummy reward. So I sat begging for some more of the yummy treats and then I got another one!!

Then my humans took me for a free run in the field beside, where there was a few more Bernese to play with.

Wilson enjoyed meeting all the other big dogs, but Holly was a little yappy. Bramble just wanted to play with them.



And then it was home time and I had a nap on my bed in the back of the car.

What a fantastic day. (And remember humans, we are going again next year too!!)

Tailwags,
Amber x
Wilson's new friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!