Sunny weather.....!


Me doing my cute doggy smile
Today my humans were outside cleaning out the goat house & chicken house too. I had a fun time running around with Bramble & Holly in the freshly cut grass. We came inside with green paws! How pawsome is that?!!

My humans had something for dinner today called "Chinese Takeaway" by mistake they dropped a prawn cracker on the floor so I got to try it. It tasted nice!

I got to have some doggy ice cream too as the weather has been sunny (although it seems to have got all cold again this afternoon) I also had a splash in my paddling pool!

My human keeps on brushing my fur as she says I am shedding. This means I am loosing all my fluffy winter coat and getting a less dense summer coat. All doggies do this twice a year. If my human doesn't brush me lots then there is fur all over the house. She uses a brush called a "furminator"!! Sometimes I like being groomed but often I get fed up of it!

Tailwags, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!