Hugo the Pup

 

As I said in my blog yesterday, today a puppy called Hugo came to visit. He was tiny, even though he's a Labrador X Golden Retriever! As always, Holly barked at him when he first arrived. Then she got to know him and began to play chase with him around the garden. I joined in for a little while but then went off to play with my new Safestix toy! I love my new toy, it's great for a game of fetch or just a good chew.
This morning I also had a splash around in my paddling pool, which my humans got for me as my birthday present last year. It is great fun to play in and helps keep me cool on sunny Summer days!

This evening I was a very helpful pup, for I went with my humans to say goodnight and put the goats to bed. I am good friends with the goats - Hermione, Harry, Ron & Neville. The goats are very playful, but sometime when I try and play they don't understand I'm only trying to join in the fun. I am very inquisitive with new animals and am also good friends with our chickens and gerbils. My human friend, who I go to sometimes (when my own humans have to go away) sometimes brings me to meet the horses in their field or down at the stables. She also has her own dog, called Hannah. And Hannah is probably my best dog friend (other than Holly & Bramble)

Tailwags, Amber 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!