Chester comes to play

                                     Introducing Chester..........


Yesterday a puppy called Chester came to play for the day. Chester is a chocolate Labrador, and is 12 weeks old. He loves to play with other doggies, especially Bramble! They spent their whole day running around in the garden! I watched them and made sure they were playing nicely. If they were being naughty, I barked at them to say "stop"!!

As the weather was lovely here, my humans filled up the paddling pool and put treats in it for us dogs to find! Bramble and Chester love that game and they got VERY wet!!  (rofl)

Then Bramble and Chester had to have a bath because they were very mucky pups!  (rofl)Chester then had to go home to bed, but he came back again this morning!! He was excited to be back again!

We are taking Chester with us to puppy classes and then he has to go back home again.

Remember I said Bramble is going to be an autism assistance dog? So is Chester  :)

Here are some pictures,

Tailwags, Amber


5 comments:

  1. Fab blog, followed you :) (petitsfilous from YP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I've just popped over from the YD forum, I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following! I think I'm following your blogs now too....!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bramble and Chester are very cute how old are they ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bramble is now 5 months old, Chester is about 14 weeks.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!