My News!


Well, I'm starting to get excited now because tomorrow a puppy is coming over to play! It's our neighbours new puppy, who is only 10 weeks old called Hugo! I love playing with other dogs so it will be great fun.

The weather has been sunny here for the last few days, us dogs have been having a great time rolling around together playing with our squeaky ball (It's me, Bramble & Holly's favourite toy so we all want it!) whoever had the squeaky ball, everyone else was chasing us trying to get it too! It was a really wooftastic game!

Now the weather is starting to get warmer, I'm hoping to get some doggy ice cream soon! (Yes, there is such thing!!! - my humans got some from Crufts in lots of yummy flavours, normally they make us ice lollies)

My humans say they have ordered me some new toys, the postman is going to bring them soon. The most exciting sounding one is called "safestix"! I wonder what that is? My humans tell me it will be better than a normal stick. Sounds pawsome! I can't wait!

Tailwags, Amber










3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and a brilliant blog. Following already!

    By the way, it is 'akitalover99' from the YD forum.

    I love Amber, beautiful girl! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica,

      Glad you like the blog! Yours is great too, I'll see if I can figure out how to follow it!! :D

      Your dog Charlie is so cute, sounds like he is similar to our Holly!

      Anna (and Amber too!)

      Delete
  2. Follow my dog blog: http://mydogdiaries1.blogspot.co.uk/

    Also my cats blog, if you like: http://mycatdiaries1.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!