Show Time!

Hey everyone!!!

Just a quick post to let you all know my exciting news........ Tomorrow the humans are taking me to a Dog Show ;)

We didn't know if I would be able to go this time as they thought I might come into season just at the time of the show. But it turns out I haven't yet so I am able to go yippee!

As Holly is a crossbreed she will be going to our friends house for the day instead, Holly also hates lots of other dogs and barks at them all the time because she gets quite scared. However I LOVE going out to dog shows and making lots of new friends :)

My human has been doing training with me so I know how to behave in the show ring. I get so excited that sometimes I roll on my back to have my tummy rubbed but you're apparently
not supposed to do that. Humph.

My show name is 'Ridgewater Krazy Love'! Funny name but kinda cool too. 

Anyway I will make sure the humans snap some pictures and will be sure to share them with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!