Show Success.

I'm super proud of my rosette :)
Well the dog show was great fun! I'll tell you all about what we got up too.

First of all before we left I had to have a bath. (I was very muddy :-P) To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of getting washed, but I was a good girl and let my humans wet me and cover me in soap and rinse it all off again without even trying to jump out!

My favourite part of grooming though is getting dried, I just love that hairdryer.

I get a little bored at being brushed and combed, and having my paw fur and feathering trimmed though.

At least I get to be the centre of my humans attention when I get groomed.

Oh no, it's bathtime! 
Anyway, there were loads of other dogs at the show, all different shapes and sizes. And one of them was very noisy and kept barking!

First it was Mossie's turn in the ring, he was such a good boy. They say he was the 'Best Baby Puppy in Show' - well I already knew that! Then he even had his picture taken with the judge!!!

Then it was my go, I was a little naughty but I still got a rosette. It's a red one and just pawsome.

Wilson also did real good, and also got a red rosette just like me! Apparently the red ones are for if you get 1st - so I suppose that means we were superstars!?!

After that we got to play in a nearby field, we chased each other round and round and round. My human also gave me a yummy snack of some cooked salmon!

(And by the way if your wondering what about Cody, he will be coming to the next dog show in December)

Lotz of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!