Weekend with Skye

Hello Everyone!!!

Sorry for not posting for a little while. We have been quite busy round here :)

Guess what!?! Skye came & stayed with us this weekend!!!!

For all of you who don't know Skye, let me introduce her.

In 2011 a Flat Coated Retriever puppy came to our house. The humans told me she was called Skye and was a special puppy training to learn to become a helper doggie to a child with autism. Cause of that she got to go ANYWHERE she wanted. Shops, restaurants, cinemas, you name it. She was such a fun buddy for me and we loved playing together. Once she had been with us a year and was a big girl it was time for her to go, for more "advanced" training. We said goodbye and really missed her. But then this Summer we were invited to go to Skye's graduation. (Find my post on that here) I was so excited that I got to meet Skye again! She is now working with a little boy.

Anyway....this weekend Skye's family were going away and they asked me & the humans to mind Skye. Of course, we said yes & couldn't wait!!!

So on Friday she came back to see us all again :)


Me & Skye had such a FUN weekend together (and Holly & Wilson too.)


Skye enjoyed playing fetch, walkies in the field and hanging out with us dogs. She liked saying hi to my puppies too, and they liked saying hi back to her.


Look at Skye's adorable smile!


Skye's favourite toy was a pink squeaky one. She liked squeaking it, she sure did.


We loved having you to stay Skye :)


Amber
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!