Pup! Pup! Puppies!!!

Oh my Dog! My puppies are starting to grow into their big paws at a whopping 8kgs. You should see how much food they gobble up!!!


I have been trying to teach them some doggie manners.


Today's lesson was how to dig a BIG muddy hole.


Humans weren't too pleased about us re-landscaping the backyard.


And yes, there is something else the humans aren't so fond of right now.


It's my puppies waking up at 5am to have some food. Yeah they reckon it's a little early......


The puppies have met the pet pygmy goats.


The goats like to watch the puppies playing.


The puppies have got really fluffy coats now. And yes, Lime still has his curly hairdo.


That's our new carrot toy we are playing with. It's cool. But not that orange anymore because it had to go in the washing machine thingy cause one of the puppies peed on it....oops


I love hanging out on top of the picnic bench and watch the world go by. My puppies took prime spot underneath it.


My puppies love going on adventures around the garden. 


They like to explore and discover new things.


And there's the carrot toy again!


Me & my girl Candy!

Amber
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. they are just super adorable ! They look like stuffed animals :) Barks and licks and love, Dakota www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the dogs! So adorable. Do you plan to keep any of them? And how many do you have again?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!