Puppy Update!!!


Hello everyone :)

Just to let you know that my puppies are doing pawtastic. They are getting bigger & fatter & cheekier every single day! I'm loving it being a Mummy.

Auntie Holly & Uncle Wilson are allowed to peep at the puppies sometimes but I don't let them in my den with the puppies yet.

The puppies are very noisy at bathtime (when I lick them sparkling clean) they all make their own different sounds.

They are quite greedy and like drinking my milk. Miss Candy Pink likes to feed on her back with her paws in the air!!!

Normally they sleep curled up to me - Mr Chocolate likes laying on my paw! Or laid up together in a big puppy pile. Mr Berry Purple loves to lay on top of his brothers (or sisters for that matter)

Twice a day my humans put them on special "scales" to check that they are all putting on weight. Did you know Miss Fuchsia Pink is the biggest, she weighs 800g already!!!

I get lots of little meals that my humans give me, although my favorites are chicken necks & tinned sardines. They also give me goats milk because they know just how big a fan I am!!!

Hope you like the photos, and I am sure you will agree they are adorable!!!

Tailwags,
Amber x


2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely loving the photos! So happy for you Amber!

    Charlie Boy told you that you would make a great mammy!! Well done, you're doing so well!!

    What little beauties they are and wow! 800g!! Nice one, after all, you won't stay that small for long I can promise you that!

    Looking forward to hundreds of pics which I don't doubt for one moment that there will be!

    Pop over to my blogs!

    Jessica, Charlie Boy, Brooke, Roman, Snarfy and Kitty-Aslan xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica!!!

      Thanks for the comment :) Glad that you are enjoying the pictures. They are already a week old (where did that go!) and as of today have all reached 1kg!!!! They are even sort of trying to stand up now. How we are going to choose which one to keep I have no clue as we are so fond of each of them!

      Anna :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!