Love getting muddy....


Hello Everyone :)

Well the roasting hot weather seems to have gone for now so I am pleased about that. Yesterday evening in fact we had a thunderstorm and some really heavy rain. It made some massive puddles to splash about in!

I have been having some fun getting very muddy (much to my humans annoyance!) I have been digging a massive hole, maybe I might even make it all the way to Australia BOL.

Here is the mucky me:


And another pic of my big belly:

                         

My humans finished building my whelping box, it's pawsome! Take a peek:


I have stopped having my bones now because us doggies are supposed to have no calcuim rich foods from 10 days before we whelp. So instead I get minces & chunks of meat. My eggs have no shells (not that it matters cause I never eat the shell anyway) and I don't have any cheese for treats or goats milk or yogurt. 

We are all ready for the puppies now :) 

Tailwags,
Amber x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the whelping box! It looks really big, roomy and comfy for your girl and her future puppies!! Please, remind me - will you be keeping any of the puppies? :)

    I bet you are so excited now! Not long!!

    Jessica, the dogs and cats!

    www.mydogdiaries1.blogspot.com
    www.mycatdiaries1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!