Hot Weather AGAIN & Preparing for Puppies!!!

Hey guys!!!

Boy, has it been hot here!!! Extremely sunny weather. I don't like the heat that much because with my fluffy fur coat I find it quite a challenge to stay nice & cool. I tend to spend the hottest parts of the day either inside or in the shade. Even the humans say they want it to be cooler!!!

They have been making me ice pops as a summer treat!!! My human put's some water into a little bowl or cup and then pops in a few treats. Then it goes into the freezer for a little while & once it's all frozen then us doggies share it as a yummy snack.

My humans have been super busy building me a whelping box for me & my pups. It is looking really good now and not long before it is finished. (They say it will be ready for the weekend!) How exciting!!!

They have got some more supplies for the puppies, like ribbons in a rainbow of different colours to tell the puppies apart at a glance. Although, obviously, I will know which pup is which :) They say we can then give them nicknames like Mr Green & Cadbury (for the chocolate coloured one) & Candyfloss (for the baby pink one) Sounds cool to me.
Me & my human x

They also got a comfy bedding thingy called "Vet Bed" for me & my puppies to sleep on. It is a blue colour with pawprints all over it.

My human has re-clipped my tummy ready for the puppies.

I now have 4 meals a day because the puppies are pushing against my tummy (they are getting big now!) so I can't take large quantities of food all in one go. It means I get things like chicken wings (that normally the smaller dogs eat) because my normal turkey drumsticks etc are too big at the moment.

Did you know it is only 13 days now until my puppies are due??? Then I will be a Mummy :)

Tailwags,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. ...and an amazing mummy you will be Amber! I am so excited for you and of course your human(s)! Not to mention your brother Wilson and sister Holly!

    Love Charlie Boy the Westie over from www.mydogdiaries1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!