My News!

Woof! Hey friends!

I have been enjoying the sunny weather, it's nice here as it's not too hot but there is also a cool breeze. Pawfect! My humans have been outside playing with me, as have Bramble and Holly. Great fun!

Talking of playing, I got some new toys the other day. Here is me with one of my favorite ones - the veggie tuggy one. I also have a grunting bear and a latex shoe. It was a pawsome surprise when my human gave them too me. Of course, I have been sharing them with Bramble and Holly too. And we've been having great games with them, the three of us. 

The three of us have also been getting up to some mischief over the last few days!! We stole a pack of treats and ran off with them in the garden, eating them all up. Then we shredded paper everywhere. Then we were all in the dishwasher, lending a paw by cleaning the plates. We were only trying to be helpful, but the humans didn't approve!! Oops. Being cheeky is such fun. :-)

Holly is also eating raw food now, she loves it too, just like me! 

Tailwags, 
Amber x

P.S. My human made me a profile on Pack Love. See here and check out Holly's too: here. If you'd like to make a profile for your dog too, leave a comment and my human can send you a special invite code so you can join too!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I've just gave Amber and Holly some love on Pack Love.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi amber love your blog I have followed ,

    @www.mylittlepuppyholly.blogspot.com

    Woof's and Wag's
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!