Today Chester went home, so it's back to Bramble, Holly and me again.

It is a lovely sunny day today and my humans have been spending time outside with me. And I have also been playing with Holly. After all that then I had a drink of cold milk to cool down. Pawsome!

I am now 2 and a half years old, as of April 10th (Sorry I forgot to say in my last post!) Which means only six months until my barkday! Did you know Holly shares a birthday with me too? Except she will be 1 on her birthday and I will be 3.

Hope you like this photo thingy! My humans made it for me. They like to call me "Miss Amber" because it suits me I suppose?!

Tailwags, Amber x

P.S. I have some super exciting news in my next post so be sure to check back again soon......!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!