Chewing, Teeth Cleaning, Yummy and Fun - All in One!!!

Yum! Yum! Yum! Today my human Anna gave me a truly wonderful raw bone to gnaw on. So much fun.......

The other doggies also enjoyed a bone too, because the butcher made sure we all had one each.

The humans kept trying to get me to keep my bone on the towel - what a silly idea! I wanted it on my bed. They gave up trying to put my bone on the towel after a while. "Never mind" they said.

My human says raw bones are "natures toothbrush" because when I enjoy chewing on my bones, it makes my teeth sparkling clean. What a yummy way to clean your teeth! BOL

Now I am playing outside with Holly and Bramble, and the sun has come out. We love to play and it is a very important part of our day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!