Back to walking - Yippee!!

I was super excited when my humans told me I could go walking again because my leg is much better now. So I enjoyed a long stroll down the lane (got to catch up with all the p-mail) and then ended up at the field for a fun free run. I rolled around in the grass and played chase with Bramble and Holly. Pawsome!

Then we had a trip to my human Anna's grandparents house where I got to explore their garden, lots of smells to sniff. And people to meet, as there was lots of dog-loving visitors there too. Everyone wanted to pet me all at once - I didn't know who to go to! So they all had to take turns.

I started my new raw food diet today with a bang (not literally!) I had some yummy chicken legs for breakfast. Check it out on my raw feeding section of the blog.

Tailwags,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!