Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Yesterday it was my birthday!!!!

















I am now three years old :)

 It was also Holly's birthday! She turned 1 year old.

 My humans took us down to the beach to celebrate :)


We had such a fun time!


Playing frisbee....


Splashing in the sea.....


Rolling around and digging holes in the sand....


And just hanging out together with the breeze blowing our fur & the sand between our paws :)


 Holly barked at any doggie which  came onto the beach!


It was a nice sunny day (but not too hot either)


We haven't been to the beach in AGES so it was so exciting to be back there once again :)


It was the boys (my pups Cody & Mossie) first time ever on the beach, they were big fans!


 I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach!!!! My favourite place in the world. (Other than home, of course hehe)


Look at the cool thing my humans did in the sand...........!


This birthday was pawsome. Especially as when we got back home, my humans had a HUGE (trust me it was massive!) bone from Mr Butcher, just for me :)


 Amber
xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!