A Birdy Brunch


This morning we went on our normal walk. Down the lane, to the big field for a romp around and then back home again. But something exciting happened! On the way back home their was some roadkill at the side of the road. It was a bird of some sort. My human let me eat it (because whole prey is very nutritious for us dogs!)  and I really loved it and ate the lot, feathers and all. I decided to spare you a photo in case of you more squeamish sorts or those who may be eating their lunch right now wouldn't appreciate it! Instead, here is a cute photo of me my human got!!! Back soon xoxo


1 comment:

  1. glad you enjoyed it Amber Poor Me I am told no birdies or wabie's as they are yuck

    Bones are allowed
    Loving Licks

    Wilson

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!