Tasty Tuesday ~ Peanut Butter Flapjack!

Today we are back again for another Blog Hop, but this time for Tasty Tuesday!!!

My human has been in the kitchen whipping up me some yummy treats :)

She made me Peanut Butter Flapjack!!! Mmm....

This is a step to step guide of how to make them.

The ingredients you will need:


Some oats....


A splash of goats milk...


A little peanut butter (we used three spoonfuls)....



And a teeny bit of honey.....


Mix it all up so it looks like this....


All ready for the oven! We cooked it for just under twenty minutes, until it was golden brown :)


Ooh looks SO delicious!!! (And by the way, it smelt super delicious too!)


I was SO excited about tasting them!!! Come on Anna hurry up & let me have a taste!


I really loved my yum yum yummy peanut butter flapjack :)


Can I have some more now? Please???


Holly tasted them too and she really enjoyed them!!! Wilson did too (although he likes anything edible hehe) but we didn't get a photo of him because he ate his so fast!


What is your dogs favourite treat? I think those Peanut Butter Flapjacks might just be mine :)

Amber
xoxo



4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!