Hot & Sunny Weather.

Oh boy it's been soooooooo hot here over the weekend!!!!!!

And trust me I haven't enjoyed it that much. 

With my mostly black & thick long coat I get hot really easily so I don't find hot weather days particularly enjoyable. I mean would you humans like to wear a fur coat in the Summer!?!

However my human made me a paddling pool in the garden so I can splash around in that to help keep cool. 

Today my humans clipped my tummy ready for my puppies coming in a few weeks time. That's also helped keep me cooler. 

Here's the new look:


Today it's a little better as we have a breeze but it's still too hot!!!!

Anyway, guess what!?! This evening Bramble came back after her week away!!! So glad she's back again.

Rozie stayed with us whilst she was gone and we had a good time with her. 

So best be going now!

Tailwags, 
Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!