Sunny Weather

Woof World!!!

Here are some photos of me, taken by my human.


It has been very sunny here today, a little too hot for my liking. Holly loves it though because she can sunbathe!

Bramble wasn't here today. And we missed her. My human said that she had to go to the Vets for a day. When she came home we were really excited to see her and wanted to play. But the humans put Bramble in her crate and she stayed there for most of the evening. She is sleeping a lot. And then Anna took her for a short walk in our garden on the lead.

Apparently, it's because she was "neutered" so she has to have a quiet week or two. Oh dear. How boring it's going to be. Bramble is a great play buddy so she better make up for it when she's better again by playing LOADS!!!!

Also, I have some exciting news!! I might be having puppies soon. Which is super exciting, because I really want to be a mummy. More on that in my next post!!

Dinner tonight was a huge turkey drumstick. It was very yummy. It took a lot of chewing but was seriously tasty! By the way, my raw diet is going super well!! Did you know I've been on it for almost two months now! Holly & Wilson are also on raw and love it too.

Anyway, must be off now. Back soon!

Tailwags, Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!