New Antler Chewie :)

Hey everyone!!!!

Guess what I got today!?! A new StagBar aka Antler chewie :)

Recently there has been a little bit of a "thing" with some humans saying antlers aren't a good chew for us doggies because they can cause problems. However, my human decided that everything in life comes with a risk and because I enjoy my antlers SO much that they will still be in my toy box :)

When Anna was at the pet shop the other day she picked me up another new antler. These are great natural chewies for dogs (so are ideal as part of my Raw Diet!) and I am a big fan!!!



I had a really good chew. Then I let Bramble have a turn because she really wanted too. She loves antlers too, just like me. 


That was such a good antler and I enjoyed trying to get all the marrow out. Note to all dogs: Go send your humans out to by an antler. Paws of Approval by Amber. 

And if they refuse, chew up all their shoes until they give in!!!!

Tailwags, 
Amber x

P.S. My human has been messing around with the photos. They look a little weird but nice!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!