A Bit of A Breeze (At last!!!)


Hey Everyone :)

Boy, the weather's been hot here!!! It was roasting all weekend long. Today it's cooler at last, yippee :)

Bramble is being cheeky. I keep having to tell her off for being bold. She is quite rough trying to get Wilson to play with her and also just gets up to mischief. She is able to play more with me though now, at last!!!

It was one of the humans birthdays yesterday - Beth (aka Wilson's mummy) She had birthday cake but we never got to try any :( Other than a few crumbs from the floor. It was chocolate brownie....humans say chocolate is very bad for us doggies and will make us really sick. Surely a little won't do any harm I think??? Just a little taster?? But they say no. Oh well, Never Mind!!

I told my owner it was time to re-new our Pooch Pack subscription (because the last box of our three monthly order is coming this month) Luckily she did it otherwise she'd have been in trouble!!! Pooch Pack is grrrrrrrrrrreat :)






My human got a new bigger freezer to store my raw food!!! More yummy things for me :)

We got a new sqeauky toy today. And it's been sqeauked by one of us doggies all day long!!! Haha.

Anyhooooow must be going!!!

Tailwags,
Amber x

P.S. That photo is of me crunching through my Turkey Back which I had for dinner this evening. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!