Pooch Pack

Today we got something from the postman. It came addressed to me - the postman got a bit confused! Does Amber live here? He asked. Woof, thats me!

What could it be? Of course, my Pooch Pack!! I was wagging my tail like crazy. Pooch Pack is something that comes in a normal looking box, but inside it's full of goodies: new toys, treats etc!

What was inside.....

  • Fish Skins Cube Treats
  • Apple & Cinnamon Bones
  • Anco Roots (sounds weird but it's a chewy thing made out of wood - see pic)
  • Water Bottle Toy (Cow)
  • Herbs thingy that Anna will put on my food
Well, firstly I had a good chew on my chewy. I thought it was a nice toy.

Then I had a play with my Cow Bottle toy. I liked the funny sound it made. Holly loves this toy too, so I am sharing it with her. It has a water bottle inside  - pawsome!

Herbs thingy Anna is going to put on my food. I'm not too bothered about that.

I have tried my fish treats, were they tasty! Anna has put them back in the cupboard for another day. I hope to try the apple and cinnamon bones soon!

I've given the Pooch Pack my paw of approval.
And I can't wait until next months one arrives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!