Snow (sort of)

By Amber

Yesterday it snowed (although it never settled) Holly, Bramble and me ran about playing in it. When we came in we were covered nose to tail in snow! We loved it. Then we had some yummy dinner & our bones. Bramble went out this evening to "puppy classes" she said she loved it there. I used to go to puppy classes when I was younger too, sometimes I go along and play, but mostly it is just Bramble that goes. I wished I could have gone with them, but I was so excited to see them when they came back home. I always sit outside on the front doorstep waiting for them to come home, and then once I know everyone's back I can go in on the sofa and settle down for the night  :)

Tailwags, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!