Hi!

By Amber

This is my new blog, and I am Amber, a Bernese Mountain Dog. I am two years old and live with my family who I love very much. I also have a doggy pal, Holly. We are best friends.

In my blog I will be posting about all the fun I get up too, the adventures I have and life from a dogs point of view. If she's lucky I may let my owner Anna have a turn too!

Tailwags, Amber


P.S. This photo of me in the muddy ditch (I love getting mucky!) is when I was on holiday earlier this year. I'm really lucky to be able to join my humans on all their adventures. We went to England this time and they said they went to this place called "Crufts" & anyway they came back with loads of new toys and treats for me!! I can't wait to go on holiday again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We love hearing from you!